Wednesday, May 23, 2012

vagabond.

Well, I have officially been a bum for 8 days now.

I have been so restless. I always have had some kind of plan. Whether it was a trip to Australia, studying abroad in Austria, earning a personal trainers certification or going just simply going back to Franciscan University at the end of the summer for another semester.

Now it's like welcome to life.
 I went to Mass this morning; me & the old ladies. I find so much peace in God.

"Our hearts are restless until they rest in Him."
-St. Augustine of Hippo

For the last year, I have asked: God! what do you want from my life??


Today, I asked: God! How can I serve you??


Saint Thérèse de Lisieux 

“I understood that every flower created by Him is beautiful, that the brilliance of the rose and the whiteness of the lily do not lessen the perfume of the violet or the sweet simplicity of the daisy. I understood that if all the lowly flowers wished to be roses, nature would no longer be enamelled with lovely hues. And so it is in the world of souls, Our lord's living garden.” 
St. Therese de Lisieux

God is calling each of us to serve Him & one another. He is calling us to love every person. Including our enemies. He calls us to forgive one another. To let things go.


Do not be afraid to love! Trust that God will give you courage, strength & perseverance.


He didn't create us for nothing. There is a purpose for my life.

We have a vocation to leave every person moved, changed, better that we come into contact with.

Mother Teresa of Calcutta said: "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."




Go forth dear ones!!! BE NOT AFRAID! 

"Lord Jesus, take my life and make it wholly pleasing to you. Sanctify me in your truth and guide me by your Holy Spirit that I may follow you faithfully where ever you lead."

No comments:

Post a Comment